1. Website usage rules
Users must follow the following principles when using this website:
1) Comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
3) Do not use this website to engage in illegal and criminal activities, including activities that endanger national security or harm public interests, such as splitting the country, instigating others to commit crimes, infringing computer security systems, interfering with or disrupting network services;
4) Do not use this website for any behavior that may adversely affect the normal operation of the Internet;
5) Do not infringe the intellectual property rights, reputation rights, or any other legal rights, such as patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, or other legal rights of ZANUO Technology, ZANUO Technology Affiliated Enterprises, or any other third party, or engage in any action that harms ZANUO Technology’s interests or Acts that cause adverse effects.
－Download, copy, display, distribute, disseminate, upload, publish, distribute the content of this website;
-Modify, edit or otherwise interpret the content of this website;
－Transfer, resell or rent the contents or services of this website.
7) When users use this website in violation of any of the above regulations, ZANUO Technology may, in its sole discretion, request the user to correct or take all necessary measures (including but not limited to deleting the content uploaded by the user, suspending or terminating the user's right to use the website) to Reduce the impact of user misconduct.
2. ZANUO Technology Intellectual Property
2) Any information, text, graphics, and other website content contained in this website are protected by copyright laws, trademark laws, and/or other intellectual property laws and other relevant laws, and their related rights belong to ZANUO Technology or ZANUO Technology Affiliated Enterprises or The content provider owns. Without the prior consent of ZANUO Technology or the relevant right holders, users shall not copy, distribute, distribute, modify, edit, or directly or indirectly publish or play the content in any media, or use the content for any commercial purpose.
4) Without ZANUO Technology's written consent, users shall not add links to this site or any webpage on this site, nor shall they establish any information contained in this site on any other server or Internet-based device or The "structure" or "mirror image" of third-party content.
3. Special regulations regarding software downloads
2) The software download can only be used by the user for personal use, and the software use should follow the provisions of the end user license agreement (if any, hereinafter referred to as "license agreement") that is included with or included in the software.
3) If the software comes with any guarantees, only the provisions of the license agreement will prevail. Except as promised by the license agreement, ZANUO Technology does not make any express or implied guarantees, including but not limited to accuracy, reliability, marketability, suitability for special purposes or non-infringement guarantees, nor does it assume any responsibility for installation or Liability for data loss or other losses caused by using the software.
4. external link
5. Limitation of Liability
1) ZANUO Technology cannot guarantee that the services provided to users are continuous, immediate and accurate, cannot guarantee that the defects will be corrected in time, nor can the services or servers provided be protected from harmful elements such as viruses or hackers . Services and website content are provided according to the status quo, ZANUO Technology does not make any guarantee about the accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, non-infringement or suitability for a particular purpose of the relevant services or website content.
2) ZANUO Technology reserves the right to modify, add, subtract, cancel, suspend, interrupt or terminate the services provided on this website (in whole or in part) at any time without informing the user in advance. The user assumes no responsibility.
3) ZANUO Technology will provide accurate information on this website as much as possible. The product pictures involved in this website may be slightly different from the actual product. The effect presentation diagrams and schematic diagrams are for reference only (pictures are synthetic diagrams, simulated presentation pictures). For the appearance of ZANUO technology products (including but not limited to color), please take The actual product shall prevail. Due to space limitations, the information contained in this website (including but not limited to product specifications, function descriptions, etc.) may be incomplete, please refer to the specific information about the product manual. Product prices, specifications, models, and supply conditions are subject to change without notice.
4) ZANUO Technology reserves the right to change the design, specifications, processes, and materials of ZANUO Technology products involved in the content of the website at any time without prior notice to the user.
5) If the server of this website needs to be suspended due to system maintenance or upgrade, it will try to announce in advance. If the service needs to be suspended due to system maintenance or upgrade, or the service is stopped due to server failure, hardware failure, or other force majeure factors, all inconveniences caused during the suspension of service and the loss of information, data, etc., this website will do its best to rescue and restore; if it is true Unable to restore, this website does not assume any responsibility.
6) ZANUO Technology does not assume any responsibility that may arise due to the information provided by the user, including but not limited to the use of the user-provided information by other users without authorization, or because the user-provided information contains errors, inaccuracies, viruses, Any liability arising from content or other content prohibited by copyright law, privacy law, or any other law, such as defamation, slander, tort, etc. ZANUO Technology also does not take any responsibility for the loss, deletion, removal or transmission failure of the information provided by the user under any circumstances, and the user should keep a backup copy of the information provided by the user. ZANUO Technology reserves the right to delete or remove any user-provided information at any time without informing the user and without taking any responsibility.
7) The user and the third party shall bear all responsibilities for any legal actions of the user through this website or external links, including but not limited to transactions with third parties, and ZANUO Technology shall not bear any responsibility.
8) The user hereby acknowledges and accepts: any direct or indirect loss suffered by the user due to the use of this website, including but not limited to any damage, liability, liability, due to delays, inaccuracies, errors and omissions in the content or services of the website, ZANUO Technology and ZANUO Technology Affiliated Enterprises do not assume any responsibility for requests, losses or expenses.
8. Other agreements or terms
When using the services of this website, users may need to abide by other agreements or terms at the same time, including but not limited to the relevant member's registration terms, software license agreement, sales terms of ZANUO technology products, documents Download the license agreement and all applicable terms. Users can only use the related services if they fully agree to the terms.
10. Applicable law and dispute resolution
12. Right of interpretation